My baby boy has gone from this:

to this:
Yup, that is right.....Potty Training. I ask myself " How can this be?" I just finished potty training his big brother now he wants to. He isn't even 2 yet. I know I should be glad but he is my last little baby. I am in no rush for him to grow up. He is very tiny so he still seems very babyish to me. Until, today when he went potty in the toilet. I know I know. Kids do grow up but I thought mine would take their time. I am so wrong about this. They have really been growing up overnight lately. I know he has a ways to go before I can toss out diapers but today was the first step towards being a big boy. I am very proud of him but I am so not ready for this. I just got used to his big brother being a big boy. It just amazes me with how fast time travels. My baby is turning into a big boy right before my very eyes! WOW
1 comment:
Whoah! That's early!!! Go Matty!
I know it's hard though...the last one...you just don't want him to grow up so fast!
Post a Comment