April 22, 2010

If at first you don't succeed........

try, try, again! This has been Sydney's motto the past couple of days. She has finally learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. I had no idea she was even ready for that until yesterday when she told me she wanted them off. WOW! Well, she has been practicing over and over again and with the aid of her father she can do it! We are so proud of her and I know she is very proud of herself!



Here she goes........



and she's off!

Will wanted me to get a pic of him and his "Tractor" bike.....James painted Will's new trike the same color as his tractor. Will loves it!

2 comments:

tangie said...

Go Sydney, Go!!!!!
I am soo proud of you. Now you can ride the bike here! Good job James.
Wil, your "Tractor Bike" looks great.
Love ya, Grandma

Unknown said...

That's so cool! Abby just learned a couple of weekends ago! It has been fun to watch her get better and better! Go girls!