Will and Matt decided to play a little baseball today! I have to admit William is very good. He knocked that ball all the way over to the fence! I definitely see what he will be doing in the future. I guess I need to look around for some little league teams. Matt was right along with him too. I guess our future will be filled with many ball games, cleats, bats and messy uniforms. I can't wait!!! Sydney has also struck an interest in softball and wants to give it a try!! James and I played a little ball back in our day and We loved it. James was a fantastic pitcher and I was an all-star catcher and played third base. So we are thrilled to teach them all a thing or two about the game. Fun times to be had!!
Future Little Leaguer
Play Ball!!
Matt watching the game




No comments:
Post a Comment