Last night, Sydney inherited our t.v. from our bedroom. James hung it on the wall for her while they were getting their baths. After their baths, all the kids piled up in Sydney's bed and watched the movie "Cars". I thought that was really nice of Sydney to include her brothers. Anyways, James and I went upstairs to watch a movie and when we came down to tuck kids in their bed, we found them all asleep in Sydney's bed. My heart was a pile of mush. This was the sweetest thing my eyes had ever seen. The boys absolutely adore their big sister. I am so glad Sydney is coming around and letting them be apart of the things she does. This morning, Will told me that he wants to have another sleep over in Sydney's room :) I LOVE it!! Here are the pics I capture last night from their sleepover........
All 3 watching the movie
so precious!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment