October 30, 2010

Bri's Birthday Bash

Last night, the whole family came together to celebrate Bri's 18th birthday!!  I can not believe it.....My little sis is EIGHTEEN!!  I feel so incredibly old :(  Time has gone way too fast!!  We all had a great time!!  We LOVE you so much, Bri!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI!!


The Cake





The 18 year old!


Bri, mom and I


Uncle Bubba and Mom


Bri, Uncle Bubba and I


Uncle Bubba and Bri


Mom and her birthday girl


Dad and Bri





Aunt Carol, Bri and Uncle Mark


Dad, Bri and Mom


Grandaddy and Bri.....so sweet!


Bri and Granny


Will having a blast


Sweet Blake


Mom and I


Blake was singing "Happy Birthday" to Bri!


Bri blowing out her candles!!


Present Time!!


Pretty necklaces!!


Bri showing off the card Sydney made for her!


Mimmy and Matty


Uncle Bubba and Sydney


Bri loved having helpers!


Beautiful bracelet from Dad, Stephanie and Blake!


Sweet Ashley


Bri's new "mirror" 


Bri loved her present from Uncle Bubba!


Will giving Aunt Bri birthday kisses!


Bri opening up the gift I got her!


She LOVES it.....Yay!!


Then the tears started flowing.......I love you, Bri!


Bri with the (senior) scrapbook I made her!





No comments: