December 14, 2010

Christmas Party

This Christmas season has been a busy one!  This year we have 4 Christmas party's to attend!  We have already been to 2 of them so 2 more to go!  It is crazy busy but what fun it is!!  I just love this time of year! Below is the only picture James and I have captured together.  This was the Christmas party in which we both the photographers for.  What a blast we had!!  I need to say a BIG "Thank You" to Mim, Bri and Tangie for making all this possible!!  We love you all and we know the kids have enjoyed spending time with you!!  We hope everyone has a blessed Christmas season!!


1 comment:

tangie said...

You are soo welcome. I always enjoy any part I can play in taking care of my wonderful grandchildren.
It also is nice to see you two get out and have some fun.
Love ya all.
Tangie