Silly Matty
January 18, 2011
Curious George
So, our youngest little guy is into everything....still!!! When he started walking he got into things that the other two kids never dreamed of getting into. Matty is still at it. Today, I asked William and Matthew to take a few things upstairs for me. They were up there for a little while and it was awfully quite too! Which means nothing good is going on.....hahahaha!! So I called for them and when they came downstairs Matthew was covered in my mascara!!! I had to laugh! He knew he had done something wrong and he had the saddest look on his face. So, I scooped him up, took a picture and wiped him clean. It is so funny to see what these children come up with.....It is NEVER dull around here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my! So funny! I have been wanting to get together with you, but someone is always sick!! Right now it's Luke!
Post a Comment