May 22, 2011

Matthew and the Turtle

Our sweet boy found a box turtle!!  He came running in the house yelling "Momma, Momma look what I found!!!".  I was upstairs and he came running up to show me.  I saw in the distance what appeared to be a turtle.  Now, I started to freak out a little because we have many snapping turtles on our land.  So, I quickly  ran over and grabbed the turtle only to find that it was a box turtle......whew!!!!  We ended up letting it go and Matty said goodbye to his new friend!  



Matthew and his turtle


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! He is growing up!

tangie said...

Matthew is following in his sister's footsteps. Remember, she was about his age when found a box turtle. Thank goodness it was a box turtle!
Love it.
Tangie.
Oh, I forgot my Goole acct #

tangie said...

I can't spell either.
I meant to put when "SHE" found
I guess I'ld better get some sleep so I can think!!!!
And I guessed at my Google acct # Yeh
Love ya, Tangie