March 28, 2012

Scrimmage

Today, Will had a scrimmage to get ready for the baseball season beginning on Monday!! The boys did quite well and I of course went picture crazy as usual and this isn't even the game season yet. I can only imagine all the pics I will take once I see him in his uniform! Ha! I guess that makes me a mother! I love this!! Anyways, here are some pics of Will at his scrimmage.........


 A little pre-game photo op!











warming up before the game



 baseball ready!



 getting ready to bat



 batter up!



 Will got to play catcher one of the innings!




 I just want to say......How did my sweet baby boy go from this:



 To This!!!!! He is a Big Boy now!! Where did the time go?





 Our big boy did so well!! We are all looking forward to the first game of the season!!

Go Cardinals!!



No comments: