July 28, 2012

Celebrate

We celebrated James and William today!! We all had a great time eating lots of cake and visiting with family and friends. I think Will had a blast and enjoyed all of his gifts! I still can't believe he is already SIX!! The time is flying by! We are so proud of you both and love you both so very much!



 Will got some baseball stuff! He is so into sports right now! I love it!!



Legos!!







Pool games!!



His flashlight head set! He specifically asked his Mim for this and he was so incredibly excited about it when he opened it!! 



 Will's new hammock from mom, dad, brother, and sister! He is my outdoors men and I adore it!



 more gear for his hammock!



Will is one happy camper! He is looking forward to sleeping under the stars in his hammock this fall!



'Happy Birthday'











'Happy Birthday' to James!!



Our Honey







 Some of the littles enjoying the outdoors



 Will enjoying his hammock!



 Matt and Will with their buddy, Chase!



 Mim and William



 My birthday boy and I





No comments: