It has been rather warm here so the ole sprinkler got to make yet another appearance. I think it will be appearing quite often for the duration of the summer unless daddy caves and gets us a pool. When I say pool, I mean a blow up one of course. We will have to wait a bit longer for the "Real" pool. Today, we added yummy popsicles to all the water fun! The kids loved it and so did I. Oh the joys of summer.
Will and his beloved 4 wheeler
He is still not sure about the sprinkler
My Beauty
He has to keep it clean....What a man!
I had to throw this pic in here. I wouldn't normal put naked pics of my kids up but I thought this was too funny not too! I was busy helping Sydney and when I came around the corner to help Will this is the site I saw. I guess he got tired of wearing his suit.....I am not sure. Boys will be Boys!
What a FUN day!!!













1 comment:
Oh the tush!!! So much fun! What is your schedule like next week? Let's set a play date, like NOW!
Post a Comment