Happy Father's Day, James! You are the best daddy Sydney, William and Matthew could have. You are always there for them and they love you so much. You are are the most unselfish, sweet, caring, forgiving, hard working, giving, God fearing man I know. They are so blessed to have you as their daddy. We love you with all of our hearts.
You are the BEST daddy!









1 comment:
It is sooo good to see James as the "daddy" that he is.
You do not really know what love is until you have a child. I see the pictures of you, the children and all the things you do with them and it reminds me of you and the things you did with me when you were growing up. From such cute things like asking my bank why did I give them all that cash for a piece of paper, handing out the paychecks to employees for me {and making sure everyone got paid - you did not want anyone to be left out} and above all, knowing how everything was done and how every thing worked.
Look, now you how three just like you. You have a big heart and care so much for others and you still love learning about everything around you.
Yea, Brook and the kids are right you are a great Dad.
Happy Father's Day James. I am so very proud of you.
I hope you had a great day.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment