Today, We took a field trip with our good friends, the Vissers to the local fire station!!! WOW! What an exciting time we had! The kids including adults learned so much! This was by far our favorite of all! Here are several pics of our trip..........
Us with the Visser's
Our kiddos with Mr. Brian......We go to church with Mr. Brian and we have become good friends with him! We are so thankful for the tour!
Brian working the pumps for the hoses
Sydney spraying the hoses
William giving it a try
He LOVES it.......Future Firefighter!!
Matty giving it a go!
Pure Joy!
Momma had to have a turn!!!
I loved it!
Will driving the Engine
Sydney driving!
Matty driving!
Sydney learning about the various equipment in the Ambulance.......I believe she is checking her heart rate!
Matty's turn!
Firefighter Sydney
Firefighter Will
Firefighter Matt
I LOVE THIS!!! So adorable!
All the junior firefighters with Mr. Brian
At the end of our tour, the firemen received an alert. So, they had to rush off to save a life!
Off they go!



























No comments:
Post a Comment