We went to the BEACH!! My mom, my sis, and our uncle Bubba loaded up and away we went! We had never taken a trip together just us! We loved every minute despite Tropical Storm Lee! We went swimming, hung out at the beach and just did whatever because we could!! It was nice being kidless for a weekend but I sure did miss my babies!! Here are some pics of our trip!
beautiful ocean.......the waves were 10-12 ft. high because of the storm
We were able to watch some surfing!
This little guy met us on the steps of the condo one night.......so cute!
Here comes Lee
Bri and I
Uncle Bubba and I at Capt. Andersen's
beautiful bird
Bri and I in front of a pirate ship
pretty sailboat
Tropical Storm Lee
Bri and I enjoying the beach during the storm
This was the calm before the storm
Here it comes
Lee's fury


















No comments:
Post a Comment